PURCHASED ARTWORK RETURNS POLICY
We strongly believe that you can never truly experience a piece of contemporary art until you have lived with it in your own environment. We also appreciate that buying art online can be a daunting proposition, so we offer a conditional Seven-Day Money Back Guarantee*.
Buy from our online art gallery, live with your chosen artwork for one week, and if you are not entirely happy – return it to us in the same condition it arrived and you will be fully refunded for the artwork*.
We take the greatest care when selecting contemporary art for you. All artists and artworks represented by Mirage Gallery are carefully selected. We will only exhibit work of the highest quality and always ensure that the price reflects the value of the artwork.
MirageGallery.com.au offers a seven-day money back guarantee on all artwork (excluding limited edition prints). In the event that your purchase does not meet your expectations, you may return it within seven days of receiving the order. We will issue you a full refund or credit on the purchase price of the art, but you will be liable for the return shipping.
- You must ensure that the artwork is securely packaged for return shipping.
- We will not accept returns if the item is damaged being returned due to insufficient packaging. If this is found to be the case, the item will be sent back to the customer.
- Client is liable for the cost of the return shipping.
- Commissioned artwork may not be returned.
- If you would like to return an item, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your artwork, stating the reason for wanting to return the item.
- We will then send you a confirmation email approving the return and our mailing address.
- Please print out this email and include it with the artwork being returned.
- We will then refund your purchase after we have received and checked the returned item.
- We will do everything we can to process refunds quickly, but please allow up to 5 working days once we have received the returned artwork.